Dory Previn American musician
Dory Previn is a 86 years old American musician from Rahway, New Jersey. Dory Previn was born on October 22, 1925 (died on February 14, 2012, she was 86 years old) in Rahway, New Jersey. Her nickname was Dory Langdon, Dory Previn Shannon, Dory Shannon, Langan Dorothy Veronica.
Dory Previn was an American lyricist singer-songwriter and poet. During the late 1950s and 1960s she was a lyricist on songs intended for motion pictures and with her then husband André Previn received several Academy Award nominations. In the 1970s after their divorce she released six albums of original songs and an acclaimed live album.
Read full biography
No, she died on 02/14/2012, 10 years ago. She was 86 years old when she died. Cause of death: disease. She died in Norfolk County
Dory Previn had two marriages.
André Previn, American conductor
She married with André Previn (89), on Saturday, November 7th, 1959. Dory Previn was 34 and André Previn was 30 years old. After 10 years, 8 months, they break up on July 27th, 1970.
Joby Baker, Canadian actor and painter
Previn married with Joby Baker (85), in 1984. Dory Previn was 58 and Joby Baker was 49 years old. They ended their 28 years, 1 month marriage in 2012.
Dory Previn Albums (12)
There are 12 albums of Dory Previn.
Her last album Scared To Be Alone (Live On The Ed Sullivan Show, November 29, 1970) released 9 months 3 weeks ago. When Scared To Be Alone (Live On The Ed Sullivan Show, November 29, 1970) released, she was 95 years old.
Her first album On My Way To Where released 52 years ago, she was 44 years old when this album released. There were 10 songs in this album.
View all Dory Previn albums.
Popular Dory Previn Songs
- Woman Soul (We're Children Of Coincidence And Harpo Marx, released 46 years ago)
- Atlantis (Las mejores cantautoras, released 3 years ago)
- Lover Lover Be My Cover (Dory Previn, released 48 years ago)
- Children Of Coincidence (We're Children Of Coincidence And Harpo Marx, released 46 years ago)
- The Empress Of China (Dory Previn, released 48 years ago)
- Coldwater Canyon (Dory Previn, released 48 years ago)
- I Wake Up Slow (We're Children Of Coincidence And Harpo Marx, released 46 years ago)
- The Obscene Phone Call (Dory Previn, released 48 years ago)
- Brando (Female Pop & Singer/Songwriters, released 3 years ago)
- How'm I Gonna Keep Myself Together (We're Children Of Coincidence And Harpo Marx, released 46 years ago)
Dory Previn Movies (2)
There are 2 movies of Dory Previn.
Awarded Emmy Award .
She graduated from American Academy Of Dramatic ArtsWhat was Dory's zodiac sign?
Dory Previn zodiac sign was libra.
Other facts about Dory Previn
|Alias||Dory Langdon, Dory Previn Shannon, Dory Shannon, Langan Dorothy Veronica|
|Place of death||Norfolk County|
|Place of birth||Rahway|
|Country of citizenship||United States Of America|
|Field of work||Musical Composition|
|Date of death||2012-02-14T00:00:00Z|
|Record||Warner Bros. Records|
|Cause of death||Disease|
|Languages spoken, written or signed||English|
|Related category||Category:Songs With Lyrics By Dory Previn , of: song with lyrics by this lyricist|